**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL or AoL

I have the horsemen and about 5k units and a decent stash. Ive been saving for the first path of abyss but im not sure if i should go for 100% labyrinth first. Thoughts?

LoL or AoL 27 votes

100% Labyrinth
44%
Ab_SamadNotsavage19Luke9523Kill_Grey_hbtygbty423_ŘïdđhįmHoodie25ArsamhaqThebombsquad1HolyLegoStepBkstrong007pacoagtz 12 votes
First path Abyss
55%
TheManMythLegendBrokenVedantMehtaEtjamaMother_FlerkenSquirrelguyDooM62OctoberstackAnish_108SwarmOfRavensChikelXguard77APTbOM2015Aayush19The_HoTU 15 votes

Comments

• HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    100% Labyrinth
    Lmao first
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    First path Abyss
    If you have the champs at appropriate ranks and the units/stash then there's no reason not to do the the first path of abyss, not like 100% lab is going to give you anything more you need for abyss so just knock lab paths out when you want to kill some time.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    firstly how good are you?
    secondly how much of LOL have you already done?
  • AstinioAstinio Posts: 8

firstly how good are you?
    secondly how much of LOL have you already done?

Only done one path in LoL. Also ive 100% all variants except 1 and ive done first completion act 6. Im not great but ive been here few years and i have a good amount of experience with most of the essential characters.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    the rewards for 1st AOL are far far far superior than that of 100% LOL. and will actually help you.
    LOL will take a very long time to 100% and the rewards are nowhere near as useful.
    i you have what is needed do AOL and then just slowly work on LOL 100% bit by bit here and ther