**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for map5 alliance

I'm looking for a map5 alliance that runs no or optional AW. Need space for 2 players and were both from uk.

Mine account is 10.5k prestige 980k rating the other is 9k prestige 1.2m rating. Both accounts are cavalier and can join when alliance quest ends.

Comments

• JaaibothaJaaibotha Posts: 140
    My alliance has room for 6. Currently running 2 BG map 5. The other BG is just scraps of map 3 for points until we’re full. We use Line. War is 1 BG. We’re a mix of GMT 0, +2 and EAST Coast USA
    Interested?
    My Line is Jaaibotha69
  • NRJ_1998NRJ_1998 Posts: 61
    @Jmd82 sounds like you'd be a great fit for our alliance. We are mostly cavalier and uncollected and we don't use line either. We run map 5 with optional AW and as we booted some people who couldn't handle map 5, we need a few members. Add me for me info
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    We run 555 currently with a 2bg optional war. 90% of us are UK/EU. Add me on line robbo9 if you’re interested
  • Coug21Coug21 Posts: 32
    I sent you a friend request in game. I think you’d be a perfect fit here. coug22 on line for more details.
  • LTLaker24LTLaker24 Posts: 48
    @Jmd82 Semi-Retired Ally running 2BGs at 5x5 and relaxed BG3 at 54444.... weekly 230MM. 1BG war w/occasionally 2BGs. Currently Gold 2 Tier 4. War is optional and we utilize a Sign up sheet. 36MM Ally w/1406 War Rating
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (optional). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.