**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Help! What is the best option for a Lv29 account? Just Became Proven and got a nexus 5*

What Do I chose? Bc apparently Omega needs to be awakened and high signature level??? Whoever it is will be first 5 star

Comments

• Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    I beat Thanos with rank 1 4 stars so he will be best champ!
  • Options
    Definitely Omega Red
  • Options
    Okay I got Him! He is rank 2 now
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I honestly would've gone surfer. At your level, its going to be close to impossible to get dupe and high sig, not to mention suicides. IMO, omega is worse than surfer unduped. Just my personal preference though
  • Options
    Okay; I chose Omega because I have an account already thats uncollected so shouldnt take too long to become uncollected here
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I honestly would've gone surfer. At your level, its going to be close to impossible to get dupe and high sig, not to mention suicides. IMO, omega is worse than surfer unduped. Just my personal preference though

But then you're a huge surfer fan @lowlevelplayer, not saying you're wrong but I think for most people omega is better. Plus surfer takes a lot of skill to play.
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Lol no one mentioned Thor (Ragnarok)
    *sad Odinson noises*
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

*sad Odinson noises*

he's legit trash
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

*sad Odinson noises*

he's legit trash
    People say "you shouldn't listen to tier lists, rank up who you enjoy" but then also say stuff like this.
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Qacob said:

*sad Odinson noises*

he's legit trash
    People say "you shouldn't listen to tier lists, rank up who you enjoy" but then also say stuff like this.
    If I were to rank up who I enjoyed my top 5 champs would be Nova, Miles Morales, Rhino, Iron Man, and Hulk. Reason? Kinda cool animations are few of my favorites from comics lol
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Omega!!!