AW lionheart (Expert map - node 40)

Carmel1Carmel1 Member Posts: 634 ★★★
Is there any counter to Lionheart node in AW Expert node 40, if the defender is running suicide and not immune to poison?
last time i took this node, with 55% health boost and AW regen boost, I still lost ~50% of my health just from the interaction of poison (suicide) with Lionheart.

They usually don't let suicide to have such affect on AW (like Cable with suicide\Bleeding) or offering some other ways to counter it (like Mutant vs Elsa with suicide\bleeding).

Anyone has an idea to how to counter it without starting every fight with degeneration of 50%?

Comments

• Adamb208Adamb208 Member Posts: 152
    I’m looking for an answer for this as well. From what I’ve been able to find, the best counter is Warlock since he does a passive heal block. HTs nova flames are the same. However, past that I’m not sure what other counters work here. I ran into a 6* R3 duped Thing in AW today. I don’t have Warlock so tried with HT. Between buffet, stubborn, and the defender having suicides on, it was not possible. Anyone else have ideas on how to counter this node?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Can't archangel convert the poison from suicides to a neurotoxin immediately?
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Member Posts: 105
    Honestly, this is a ridiculous oversight by Kabam. There should never be an interaction that forces the player to take a buttload damage at the start of the fight for no reason.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I run back up in my group, in the same tier. I’ve taken that before with magneto (if metal), torch if it’s anyone else with nova.