**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam where you stand on Visual Mods

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
As in Mods that would just change what characters look like, for example making Punisher look like the red hood. Also do any of those mods exist yet?

Comments

• Hey there!

I've moved this over to Suggestions and Requests so others can weigh in on it. It's a cool idea for sure to have character skins to switch between. :)
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Would love the ability to change ui look
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Character skins, huh? Similar to Netmarbles "marvel future fight" where you can purchase character skins for like $5 each? Gotta catch em all.... Sounds great....
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    "Talks about MODS that makes other characters look like other characters that aren't in the game" "people think I'm talking about a ingame feature were you can change what a character looks like" thanks for actually reading people.
  • KingCrooks wrote: »
    Character skins, huh? Similar to Netmarbles "marvel future fight" where you can purchase character skins for like $5 each? Gotta catch em all.... Sounds great....

Mcoc go
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Makes for a little money on the side for Kabam, which is good for them and it adds some... diversity for players.

I dont think we will see that happen as Future Fight uses the 1 champion then brings skins out and MCoC uses re-skins as a new champ.
    Spider-Man, Punisher, Captain America, Iron-Man, Iron-Fist, Hulk and Cyclops are examples of this.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I want Frank Strange.
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    edited September 2017