**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stability issues not resolved

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
The game has continued to hang and display the connection issue symbol when trying to load fights and when waiting for the fight completion screen to pop up. Happens in all modes and on wi-fi and cellular. Happened prior to and after latest 2 updates that occurred after you say you fixed the game (1st update didn't have any notes accompanying it's release so not sure what it was for).

Anyone else continuing to have problems?

Comments

• Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    Yep. Been about three weeks for me of disconnects and in-game chat not working.
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    This started happening after the 285mb update. I thought they would fix it with this update really annoying bug.
  • Options
    RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    edited August 2020
    I love the game and haven't complained about anythin in the last 5 years but this is beyond ridiculous so I have to say somethin.

Havin to force close the game after every fight because the next fight is gonna be super laggy is not why I play the game.

That is just regular event questin. I hate to think of the problems on arena.

I don't want or demand compensation for this. All I want is to play the game and it kinda kills the fantasy when you have to restart every time.
  • Options
    JivaanJivaan Posts: 3
    I honestly cannot understand why they haven't fixed this by now, I cant do 2 fights consecutively without the game crashing.