**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

black Widow Claire voyant Buff immunity bug

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
I was fighting Hyperion in act6.2.6 with mystic conditioning 3.0 .

I use my sp2 with BWCV but his power gain buff would not go away. I have never had this trouble even when fighting champs like angels and others with mystic conditioning.

The node only reduces the ability of " stagger,nullify, fate seal". Since buff immunity is none of these, it's a bug.

Also judging by a line in her spotlight that says
" An immunity purifies a pre-existing effect" which hints that the mechanism that comes into play is purification of the buff, this is definitely a bug.

Please fix this

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I noticed that against the annihilus in the beta boss rush (highest difficulty), he has mystic conditioning (10%). At a point, my nullifies stopped working, but my buff immunity never had an issue removing/preventing/denying that annihilus' buffs. Seems the problem is exclusive to act 6, as buff immunity even bypasses Angela's signature ability.
  • Options
    I can confirm that this issue is still ongoing. I fought the Cull Obsidian in epic boss rush today who had mystic conditioning. She (Claire) heals passively throughout the fight even when though there is no debuff, or special node, mastery or setup to cause that. That might sound like a good thing, but the discrepancy is that her buff immunity doesn't work like it should on that node. C'mon guys, can we get a fix, please?
  • Options
    Wow, still no word.

I even fought the silver surfer in omega boss rush, and her buff immunity couldn't even remove one of his furies. He doesn't even have mystic conditioning!

Why do issues like this go ignored...
  • Options

The issue is still ongoing. Can we please have a fix? I feel a bit skeptical to even use my Claire in most act 6 fights nowadays. Why would her buff immunity not remove his power gain?

Hyperion in 6.2.6 with mystic conditioning.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Wow, still no word.

I even fought the silver surfer in omega boss rush, and her buff immunity couldn't even remove one of his furies. He doesn't even have mystic conditioning!

Why do issues like this go ignored...

Because kabam can make money from them. The whole game is getting to be more of a cash grab( if it wasn’t bad enough already). The game is getting to be absolutely no fun anymore.
  • Options
    The issue is becoming more widespread. It's happened to me even against a random Angela somewhere in the game.