**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto complete?

I thought auto complete was going live with this update. Is that something still in the works, or is it something we just haven't seen yet? Any clarification would be great

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    agreed, idk where it is
  • Options
    Later this week
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    It's up now, but it's clearly bugged.

I'm Cavalier so per the in-game mail I should have ALL of the difficulties unlocked for auto-complete
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I'm Cavalier so per the in-game mail I should have ALL of the difficulties unlocked for auto-complete

U Mabye haven’t cler the offer one 100 procent ones
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just did auto complete on the lowest one for 3 t1 science cats. It was great.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Snizzbar said:

U Mabye haven’t cler the offer one 100 procent ones
    I haven't done any daily quests for ages but I have definitely cleared them all before. And the mail says they unlock depending on your Act completion anyway.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★

I just did auto complete on the lowest one for 3 t1 science cats. It was great.

Yes it great less time stil there’s need to update the rewards to giv alest a full form from this quest
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited August 2020
    you have to explore the difficulty 100% once.. post that it will be activated every time from the next time. Plus i think Kabam has taken data not from the date the summoner started playing but from a particular date for all accounts (possibly due to some programming limitations), after that date whoever have explored 100% any difficulty it's showing auto complete option for that particular difficulty
  • Options
    edited August 2020

you have to explore the difficulty 100% once.. post that it will be activated every time from the next time. Plus i think Kabam has taken data not from the date the summoner started playing but from a particular date for all accounts (possibly due to some programming limitations), after that date whoever have explored 100% any difficulty it's showing auto complete option for that particular difficulty

Look at the pictures I uploaded - they're all on 0% but some are unlocked and some aren't. And the mail says they unlock depending on your progression.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I had the option to auto complete the t3, didn't need any but clicked on it to see the rewards and then backed out. The option has now vanished. There does seem to be an issue.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

Auto complete not available for all difficulties?
    And is the reward worth the energy?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    I did the basic catalysts. Nice!
  • Options
    TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    You know you can auto complete and run the quest also... double bubble! 😜😜
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

You know you can auto complete and run the quest also... double bubble! 😜😜

Nice thats cool.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    The auto complete is pretty useless for cavalier players. or at least for players playing map5-7.

It will be more worth it putting this into the EQs.
  • Options

I did the basic catalysts. Nice!

For basic Expert, a little less rewards though.

Grind through.

Autocomplete

• Options
    I think it is less useful for Class Catalysts if hunting for Mastery Core.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    So called auto complete is just reduced rewards from using energy.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Auto-Complete doesn't count toward the Summoner Profile Stats NOR does it give points to the Solo/Alliance Events "Completion" or related events. Is this a bug or should I need to play thru the dailies for them to count for the above mentioned things? @Kabam Miike