**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Dv and rogue dashback is a mess.

Dv and rogue dashback is noticeably getting caught by not properly updating their position after dashing back. I'll give three examples in the last two days. Dv vs hood appx. 8k prestige. Hood medium dash attack lands in a position evaded from. The dv screen position is updated however the combo lands on the position evaded from. The 5 hit combat then hits air as it beats me to death. For the remainder of the match positioning and timing are not correct. Dv vs dv. L1 lands after a dash back. Opponent ai does not move forward on screen but visibly hits nothing even though position has changed. DVD vs dv heavy landed in same circumstance as above. Dv and rogue since the aw release have noticeably been caught from standard attacks by not having their positions updated. I liken it to jumping in an mmo like WOW where the server does not update your position until you land. The game is not properly recording position due to changes in ai response time.