**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Mordo's failure to block after 5-hit combo

Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Member Posts: 170
I see all of the fixes they included in the new update, yet they have failed to correct this champions issue. I have a 3* version & a 4* version that does the same thing, which kinda makes him unusable in my opinion. If the issue is not going to to be fixed why don't they just stop giving him out until then. I worked hard to get a 4* mystic now I can barely use him.

Comments

• Drummer16Drummer16 Member Posts: 324 ★★
    I get this too...his block in general is delayed by almost half a second it seems. When i play him in areans, doing 4/5 hit combos are almost impossible to not get slammed back, but the AI has no problem doing it....
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It sucks no doubt. Try ending with a medium. Takes some getting used to.
  • FineDogFineDog Member Posts: 403 ★★★
    This is a problem that has been around for months, and yes, it makes Mordo basically unusable.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Member Posts: 324 ★★
    I thought it was just me...I literally press block immediately after ending M L L M / M L L L Lcombos and I just get smashed in the face because there seems to be a bug with the fact that mordo isn't blocking until his shield is up. There is a half second or so delay between pressing block and having that come up...
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Member Posts: 170
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I thought it was just me...I literally press block immediately after ending M L L M / M L L L Lcombos and I just get smashed in the face because there seems to be a bug with the fact that mordo isn't blocking until his shield is up. There is a half second or so delay between pressing block and having that come up...

Have you noticed that an outline of the shield stays up to?

• HtooHtooHtooHtoo Member Posts: 22
    not only Mordo but also Night Crawler can't block after 5 combo. Only useable 4 combo. That's so suck.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Member Posts: 170
    Kabam please fix this...he is unusable