Options

Kicked before epic season rewards.

So in my ally, I was an officer. I was active everyday, and participated in every AW and AQ. I used to recruit people to help out, and got us half the people in the ally. However, some people joined and harassed me, so I had no choice but to kick them. They were swearing and being racist etc. The ally leader then immediately kicked me 30 mins before rewards for kicking them. They didn't even listen to what happened. So now that is just fantastic! I get kicked because I got harassed! Oh, and did I mention the leader was among those to harass me! The atg is GdsAs.

Please tell me if I am overreacting or if I am right to be fuming?

Comments

• Options
    Rex1Rex1 Posts: 5
    I can help you to get new alliance
  • Options
    Ninja69Ninja69 Posts: 29
    Well couldnt
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I mean you have a right to be feeling the way you're feeling, but you just have to keep in mind that leaders could kick you at any moment.
  • Options
    Didnt respond and just kicked me
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ninja69 said:

Well couldnt

did you kick them right before rewards came out?
  • Options
    I think they could of at least let me get rewards
  • Options
    the people i kicked had joined like 50 mins before rewards so they wouldnt have got them
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    There’s always at least one of these types of post after the season ends wonder why it occurs for them to kick people before they get the rewards...
  • Options
    @MuffinBrain me or them?
  • Options
    The leader wasnt active for days @AzKicker316
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Ninja69 said:

The leader wasnt active for days @AzKicker316

Did the leader give you free range to boot whoever you want whenever you want?
  • Options
    Yup, her exact words were, If anyone isnt active or harasses you can kick them.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    that sucks man. it's really just a gg go next situation. your leader sounds like a psycho if he saw what they were saying, but that's how the cookie crumbles. I would ask my leader or other officers at least if I think we should kick someone.
  • Options
    Ninja69 said:

Yup, her exact words were, If anyone isnt active or harasses you can kick them.

If that's the case, then yes, you got screwed. But again, bad leadership just means instability. I hope you find a good alliance with good leadership.
  • Options
    I asked, they did not respond. They gave permission to kick for certain reasons, and that is the only reason I kicked
  • Options
    I do give my officers the freedom to run their bg as they see fit, as long as our alliance goals are met. I've had incidents where a small number of folks were offending others and I had to drop the hammer after warning them.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Ninja69 said:

I started my own one, and stole my old ally's players from the leader. They saw what happened.

Yesss you go! I love revenge stories.
  • Options
    Thanks for help guys
  • Options
    Ninja69 said:

I started my own one, and stole my old ally's players from the leader. They saw what happened.

Good for you, take it all as a learning opportunity in how to treat people and how to enforce rules you set.
  • Options
    @Notsavage19 only 2 joined. But they were the best ones in the ally
  • Options
    I agree @Rodomontade_Boi.
  • Options

Honestly there should be some kinda system where after the season of aw ends, you just can't kick anyone before rewards reach out to everyone. Would still leave one thing - mid season kickouts. But post season pre reward distribution kicking just feels like such a cheap shot

I don't agree, there are certain things that justify kicking before rewards. It all comes down to how the leadership runs the alliance.