**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst 6* luck?

2»

Comments

• Options
    xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    GMAX77 said:

Can't tell if you were joking or serious. This is NOT the worst 6 star luck I've seen.
    Captain Marvel is an awesome champ, and Angela is very useful as well. Punnisher 2099 is usable and will be getting buffed soon, and Ultron is very usable in quests. If you have Killmonger then Winter Soldier can hit like a truck once his combo gets high enough, and Korg with the Mojo synergy can really increase his damage output. It seems like if champs aren't god tier or beyond god tire on a list, then they are "garbage".

Everyone is very hung up on ONE champ out of SIXTEEN. show me a worse roster then. And I don’t have those synergy’s so again theyre trash and virtually unusable. If you’re using Angela ultron and P99 regularly then I’m guessing your roster isn’t very strong.
  • Options
    xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    Tiger360 said:

xfit9599 said:

Is this the worst 6* luck you’ve ever seen? I can’t seem to catch a break.

Most of that roster sucks man, but at least you got CMM. Having a laugh at people trying to call this roster good lol, people on these forums try to make gold out of a pile of dung.
    Exactly. I’d like to see them spend the resources to take these champs to r2 since they think it’s such a strong roster.