**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ANDROID CRASH ISSUE

in game username- sailesh509
device model- samsung galaxy j5
cellular data or wifi- wifi
game version installed- 27.2.5
game mode- alliance war,alliance quest,story quest,event quest,incursions etc literally everything.
description- whenever i play mcoc for more than 30min it lags so bad it crashes some times,i always loose 50% health in aw and aq due to this i am unable to play the game properly pls fix it as soon as possible , not only there even is story quests and event quests my game crashes after 10-15 and crashes 100% when i use doom's sp2 and silver surfer sp3 after this emergency maintainance my game started to act like this, when i play story quests and event quests my game crashes after 10min i started to play that and when i use my dooms sp2 in aw or aq or story quest or event quest it just freezes there for a sec and crashes and i have to start over again pls fix it kabam this getting much worse and worse daily after this emergency maintainance pls fix it i dont need any compensation i need my game to be fixed pls kabam pls

KABAM THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE PLS TRY UR BEST TO FIX IT AND ALSO I HAVE POSTED THIS MESSAGE IN BUGS AND KNOWN ISSUE ALSO THIS MY 3RD TIME DOING THIS ATLEAST UPDATE US ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING AT LEAST 2 TIMES A WEEK PLS KABAM PLS