**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favourites, Crunch Time, and Second Chances!

A few random ideas had popped into my head while playing MCoC over the last year, so I thought I'd suggest 'em.

Favourites - I'd love to have the ability to flag a champion as a favourite so they could stay at the top of my champion list. I'm sure (in most cases), your favourites would be at the top anyway because they're your most powerful, but sometimes I forget I lucked out and unlocked a fave because it got buried down in the list. Just something for the forgetful, I guess.

Crunch Time - I thought it'd be a neat idea to reduce energy cooldowns in the last hour of Alliance Quests (and possibly Wars), so as to get those final stragglers taken care of. Sometimes the Alliance doesn't get a full roster of players, and it gets a bit frustrating when you're in a small group trying get things done.

Second Chances - Similar to Crunch Time, I thought it would be cool if there was an item or something you could use to warp yourself back to the beginning to clear another pathway. I think it'd be a great one for Alliance Quests in particular - I'm sure we've all accidentally clicked the wrong pathway before, so it'd be nice to be able to have a chance to fix that mistake.

Anyway, thanks for having a spot to suggest these things!

Comments