**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision power gain

Was fighting vision in map 6 aq. 2nd section. Debuff immune. He was almost dead. I was using corvus. He went from 1 bar to 3 bars instantly. I saw synthesis proc and saw red immediately. How did he gain 2 bars of power instantly?

Comments

• TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    I don’t mean to sound rude but how in the world are you on map 6 and you don’t know or understand vision...? I mean you could’ve started with reading his abilities but I feel at the map 6 level most have that kind of stuff memorized
  • JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30
    TripleB said:

I don’t mean to sound rude but how in the world are you on map 6 and you don’t know or understand vision...? I mean you could’ve started with reading his abilities but I feel at the map 6 level most have that kind of stuff memorized

Yeah i have no clue how im on map 6. Its actually the first time ive ever fought vision as well. Thanks for the reply. Maybe you have trouble reading the question.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Jmcioc said:

TripleB said:

Yeah i have no clue how im on map 6. Its actually the first time ive ever fought vision as well. Thanks for the reply. Maybe you have trouble reading the question.
    What he's saying is that part of Vision's natural signature ability is the ability to gain power at regular intervals...every 20 seconds or so. The higher the signature level, the more power he gain he gets. At max level, he can gain 50% of his max power nearly instantly. That's 1.5 bars.

Is it possible that he already had somewhere between 1.5 bars and 2 bars of power when synthesis triggered? This would cause him to go to 3 bars of power instantly. Were there any other nodes on him besides debuff immune?
  • JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30

Jmcioc said:

TripleB said:

What he's saying is that part of Vision's natural signature ability is the ability to gain power at regular intervals...every 20 seconds or so. The higher the signature level, the more power he gain he gets. At max level, he can gain 50% of his max power nearly instantly. That's 1.5 bars.

Is it possible that he already had somewhere between 1.5 bars and 2 bars of power when synthesis triggered? This would cause him to go to 3 bars of power instantly. Were there any other nodes on him besides debuff immune?
    Thats just it. He had just passed 1 bar of power. My last hit put him there and i backed off to bait it out. The mod was the one where u need to throw sp1 to reset charges. So no power gain there. And normally when vision synthesis kicks in i would see his power bar increase. Gradually. This instance he went from 1.1(ish) bars of power to sp3 INSTANTLY. there was no power bar filling up animation. It green, then immediately red and he was into sp3. In the blink of an eye
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jmcioc said:

Jmcioc said:

TripleB said:

Thats just it. He had just passed 1 bar of power. My last hit put him there and i backed off to bait it out. The mod was the one where u need to throw sp1 to reset charges. So no power gain there. And normally when vision synthesis kicks in i would see his power bar increase. Gradually. This instance he went from 1.1(ish) bars of power to sp3 INSTANTLY. there was no power bar filling up animation. It green, then immediately red and he was into sp3. In the blink of an eye
    His power bar does not increase gradually, it is darn near instantly, there is some lag like jumps but that is it.. That is why you need to stay below the threshold to prevent going into SP3 even if you are the user