**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me or do you feel the Calendar is wrong?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
I was just wondering. Lets say theres a 28 days one as example.
You login 7 days straight that means you claimed Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.

Now you dont log in for 2 days for example.
Now you miss Day 28 and 27

BUT in actually fact you did not log in the 8th and 9th day meaning you should not get the rewards BASED on THAT day. Meaning You claimed so far Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 etc. shouldnt you only lose the rewards when you didnt log in? and not the better rewards later on?

Is it just me or do you feel the same way?

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Because why lose day 28th rewards when you didnt log in say the 15th? u should lose the 15th reward since you didnt log in to CLAIM THAT
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    That's how it's supposed to work.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    This has to be one of funniest post I've seen recently! I enjoyed the laugh though!
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited August 2020
    it is not rewarding the 28th day of the month. it is the 28th-day (straight) you logged in. does it make sense?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I would love to wait and just get the champ and 5* shards without having to log in all the time but that makes no sense. Imagine a new player starts on the 10k 5* shard day of summoner appreciation. They start there and get a ton of amazing rewards without having to commit to anything
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    So basically you can disappear for a whole month except final day and still get the best rewards.

Lol.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Well I’d just log in on the unit days then yup that’s fair