**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labyrinth freezing my game

Correct me if I'm wrong but i tried Labyrinth of legends with my domino but it just freezes my game I tried both red hulk and starlord but I haven't tried any other champs but I wandering if other people could try (with other champs) also just want to metion that I use a galaxy A70 if that in any way helps (also I tried yesterday but ignored it untill today)

Don't know why it posted 3 time when I posted it then deleted but just to make sure I'm reposting it cuz I want kabam to know abou this

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    For me too... Don't know why but I'm using android
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    SteelMan said:

I already posted it in Android performance bug report to no avail!
    every time you hit fight you have to wait 40-60sec, even though the loading itself is less than 3sec!
    for now, I'd recommend just waiting for up to 5min every time you hit fight

I think I left my phone but litraly nothing happed it was frozen the hole time