**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the maximum amount of unit you can get per day??

As there is lot of things going on like boss rush, I need ways to get units. SO WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF UNITS CAN YOU GET PER DAY (EXCLUDING FROM ARENA CRYSTALS)I am a regular arena player and I can throw about 450k points daily. Please do mention how to get units. Thank you in advance. :)

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    depends on how much arena you do
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    New event is good place. Just auto fight the easy difficulties. There is a daily card that costs 5 dollars that give 20 a day. If you have summoner sigil the solo event gives units.
  • Options
    SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    I can make upto 1 million point in 3 days. (In arena)

depends on how much arena you do

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re rich enough you can get trillions in a day
  • Options
    SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Lvernon15 said:

Nope I am a f2p player.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Slayerzz said:

Lvernon15 said:

Nope I am a f2p player.
    Than i would auto fight the easy difficulties of event.

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    don't just do 1 arena, do others, the 3* and the 2* have some units on the milestones that are easy to get, but there is no min or max per day because it depends what content there is. The only fixed daily thing you can't do more than once is the solo event like level up. You could do all of beginner, normal, heroic etc one day but obviously can't do them again until next month. Stick to arena for units tho, save your battlechips and pop them in bulk