**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There has to be a reason

I’m sure others have thought about it, I’m not that Smart or creative for it to be only me. Two separate things actually -
why is there not filters for guardians, avengers, etc., in the filter tab?
I understand Kabam locking champs while in a quest; saying, they can’t be in 2 separate places at once (more real). What I don’t understand is why we can not use different champs in different quest, at the same time. I see that there could be some small issues, but Kabam is smart enough to figure it out. If they put time limits on the quest - such as, the quest has to be complete within 24 hrs Of starting or forfeit the entire quest - then I believe it could be very doable. Has anyone heard Kabam say why not or maybe even mention either of these?

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    1) That's a lot of filters

2) IDK either
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It might be because avengers are a lot easier to find at a glance than top 2* tech or something
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Are you saying it would consist of too much,...well, anything? I seen filters on other things that are hugh. I’m by no means a tech expert, but given everything this game consist of anyways. I mean, I really do not know, reason I’ve asked why.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They have already confirmed that it is on their plans, and will most likely come anytime in the future
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186

They have already confirmed that it is on their plans, and will most likely come anytime in the future

Really? Cool! Both or you just talking about one of them?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Cynchotic said:

Really? Cool! Both or you just talking about one of them?
    Only the tag filters