**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stealthy's Web Foam doesn't work on Ebony Maw

I fought Ebony Maw with Stealthy equipped with Web Foam which says that Stealthy cannot miss if the debuff is active yet I missed every attack during Falter.

Bug or meant to be?

Comments

• Options
    read the description for web foam again, your answer will be there
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Gamer said:

Yes he not wrong since he not figth classes disadvantages
    Oh I missed the part about class advantages on my first read. My bad. Thanks!
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I also do not face any issues on web foam it works fine and thanks I forgot to use this guy for ebony maw I used cap iw and got screwed
  • Options

Well, I didn't encounter the problem that the OP is talking about. In boss rush, I used stealthy with webfoam for the maw, and never missed. Stealthy's slow debuff can't be applied against opponents with natural class advantage anyway (mutants), so he can't bypass their miss, unstoppable or evade effects. But maw isn't a mutant, so your slow should be applying. Unless you forgot to load the webfoam as your web cartridge as stealthy's abilities make him enter the fight in flash bang (vulnerability debuff) as the default cartridge. Or you loaded the wrong cartridge or something.

Yeah he's can't bypass it and I remember equipping Web Foam before the fight. It just didn't work for some reason.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Insightful, didn't know Ebony Maw was secretly a mutant. ;)
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You don’t just need foam, also need to ensure the debuff is on him
  • Options
    Lormif said:

You don’t just need foam, also need to ensure the debuff is on him

I did. As soon as the fight started, I performed LLLL and applied the debuff. I performed a 5 hit combo after. But on the next combo, I was faltered and kept missing but when I was missing, the debuff was still active. While trying to apply another Web Foam before the current one expired, I missed too many hits and got knocked out. No clue what went wrong.