**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine ROL

_Reef_Reef Posts: 265
My first time going at him i used 6r2 CMM, long fight, started to realize this MF regenerating back up to 80% after a while, If i noticed earlier i probably would've used some Sp2 and Heavies when he was low. so i got em down to 39%, back up to 70% then down to 28%, wrist got tired. After 368 hits i died w him at 8%. Cool 5r5 Hyperion will finish him off WRONG, my other 4 champs let him get back to 100% and stayed there. WHO ELSE CAN BEAT THIS GUY? In about 100 hits or so? (Dont have CG)

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Was so easy with my 4.5k Aegon 🤷‍♂️
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Tru100 said:

ROL Wolverine is one of the iconic fights in the game, and prob main champ you have to account for in that quest. It’s likely many summoners first experience w OP regen and the heal block/heal reverse champs needed to neutralize it. Could def be frustrating if u go in blind.

There are a few champs that can outdamage the regen, I think (and tbh, I would have pegged a 6*/r2 CMM as one who could do it, or Nick a Fury w despair mastery — do u have that?) but as some have mentioned above your safest bet is a heal block champ. Void is maybe easiest counter, but Guillotine 2099, Warlock, awakened Cap IW w a tech champ.

I think nullify champs work as well, to get rid of the regen. Similarly an awakened Aegon w a high combo (I think maybe 500 or so) makes it so he won’t proc regen after critical hits.

If you do have despair mastery any champ w a lot of buffs will prob get the job done.

But if you think ROL Wolverine is annoying, wait til you go in blind for the Kang fight at the end of Variant 2.

I appreciate it, last month was the first time beat Winter Soldier, i test my might against him and CM w new champs, they looked unbeatable.. now that i can beat them, i figured why not try it. Stoked that i beat jug and rhino, im like i can do this, never heard of this wolverine fight. I dont have any of the champs you all mentioned in 5* besides 6r2 cmm who almost got it done. 4*max dupe warlock g99 and aegon but thatll be hell. Good looking out
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    HI_guys said:

_Reef said:

Tru100 said:

ROL Wolverine is one of the iconic fights in the game, and prob main champ you have to account for in that quest. It’s likely many summoners first experience w OP regen and the heal block/heal reverse champs needed to neutralize it. Could def be frustrating if u go in blind.

There are a few champs that can outdamage the regen, I think (and tbh, I would have pegged a 6*/r2 CMM as one who could do it, or Nick a Fury w despair mastery — do u have that?) but as some have mentioned above your safest bet is a heal block champ. Void is maybe easiest counter, but Guillotine 2099, Warlock, awakened Cap IW w a tech champ.

I think nullify champs work as well, to get rid of the regen. Similarly an awakened Aegon w a high combo (I think maybe 500 or so) makes it so he won’t proc regen after critical hits.

If you do have despair mastery any champ w a lot of buffs will prob get the job done.

But if you think ROL Wolverine is annoying, wait til you go in blind for the Kang fight at the end of Variant 2.

I appreciate it, last month was the first time beat Winter Soldier, i test my might against him and CM w new champs, they looked unbeatable.. now that i can beat them, i figured why not try it. Stoked that i beat jug and rhino, im like i can do this, never heard of this wolverine fight. I dont have any of the champs you all mentioned in 5* besides 6r2 cmm who almost got it done. 4*max dupe warlock g99 and aegon but thatll be hell. Good looking out
    Actually warlock makes the fight basic and fast. Only use sp2s . When I farm pots I use my 4* warlock for wolverine. His helwthbis also pretty low so it's good. Also if you had despair then CMM would cut it
    Despair 1/3, maybe why i was able to keep it close, never felt the need to bring it up more til now, warlock is crazy even at 4*, thanks
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    _Reef said:

Tru100 said:

not really, a 4* maxed warlock can beat ROL wolvie in 500 hits, less if you run suicides ^_^ but i think that, if you have despair maxed, using NF will probably be much faster, just be sure to keep 7 bleeds on your opponent, no more and no less, and you'll stop his regen ^_^
    another really good option for him is void: even a duped 3* can do the fight quckly if you're lucky (and have despair mastery active), just get a FOTV active and a couple of petrify debuffs, than all you have to do is hit wolvie to procs his regen and melt him (but i would wait right now, despair+petrify seems bugged at the moment) ^_^
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

_Reef said:

Tru100 said:

not really, a 4* maxed warlock can beat ROL wolvie in 500 hits, less if you run suicides ^_^ but i think that, if you have despair maxed, using NF will probably be much faster, just be sure to keep 7 bleeds on your opponent, no more and no less, and you'll stop his regen ^_^
    another really good option for him is void: even a duped 3* can do the fight quckly if you're lucky (and have despair mastery active), just get a FOTV active and a couple of petrify debuffs, than all you have to do is hit wolvie to procs his regen and melt him (but i would wait right now, despair+petrify seems bugged at the moment) ^_^
    Bruh I did it with 4* maxed warlock not using suicides in 278 hits
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 is da wae and da truth
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I beat these fights with a r4 4*. It is all about counters

My video on her gameplay
    If possible plz like and sub God bless

My video on her gameplay
    https://youtu.be/a0aDEcHZulE
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

My video on her gameplay
    Watching him get to 100% from low health in seconds was just comical. I think a champions with stagger, nullify or healblock that last longer would be better. Or Void, She hulk and CapIW with their heal reversal
    Chikel said:

My video on her gameplay
    Watching him get to 100% from low health in seconds was just comical. I think a champions with stagger, nullify or healblock that last longer would be better. Or Void, She hulk and CapIW with their heal reversal
    Guillotine is still a more solid choice to me
    edited August 2020
    Chikel said:

My video on her gameplay
    That regen though it's not funny
  • To drop RoL Wolverine I've used 4* Void (FOTV + 2 Petrify regen reversal melt), 4 and 5* CAIW w/ a Tech champ on squad for a Petrify Parry melt, 5* Star Lord (raw damage), 4* Guillotine (S2 regen reversal), 5* Ægon, 6* Yondu (spam the S1), and 5* Domino with dumb luck/great RNG on a SOLID Critical Bleed, lol. I just took Warlock up to R5/65 so now I want to take him into that fight hearing his name brought up in this thread. Always fun to try something new.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

To drop RoL Wolverine I've used 4* Void (FOTV + 2 Petrify regen reversal melt), 4 and 5* CAIW w/ a Tech champ on squad for a Petrify Parry melt, 5* Star Lord (raw damage), 4* Guillotine (S2 regen reversal), 5* Ægon, 6* Yondu (spam the S1), and 5* Domino with dumb luck/great RNG on a SOLID Critical Bleed, lol. I just took Warlock up to R5/65 so now I want to take him into that fight hearing his name brought up in this thread. Always fun to try something new.

I just got a Warlock. I think I'll use him there once he's ranked up