**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is my Sasquatch broken???

I have a 6 star rank 1 Squatch. When using his sp2 to re-apply rupture they are doing 498 damage per tick. Watching ccp youtubers their r2s and r3s are doing 2000+ per tick. Seatin did a video of his 3 star taking out uncollected airwalker and he was doing 375 per tick... From a 3 star. None of this is adding up to me.... What's the deal???

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Might have something to do with a combination of Synergies, RNG Rolls, Boosts, and so on. I think the Sp2 gains more Attack for each Rupture it Removes with the first hits, that Attack Boost would then effect the 1-3 Rupture's Damage the last hit applies. Could be wrong though
    Also when Multiple Damage Over Time Debuffs are applied at the Same Exact Time their Number Indicators will Stack, this could be another reason why it may seem high or lower depending on how many Ruptures you placed with the last hit of that Sp2.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    But why would it only be yours? Surely if it's bugged it's bugged for everyone.
    Seems much more likely to be masteries/synergies etc.
    Nww007 said:

Seatin did a video of his 3 star taking out uncollected airwalker and he was doing 375 per tick... From a 3 star. None of this is adding up to me.... What's the deal???

Wait a minute, if he was fighting the UC Airwalker he has that Node that gives the Attacker +50% Increased Damage on his Sp2. That would effect the 3 Star giving it higher than usual Damage on the Ruptures...
    Nww007 said:

That helps explain some of it for the 3 star fight. Though aunt mai shows that 3 star should do 148 per tic. 50% boost would 222 per tic and he is doing 375

Well seeing as he has the Nick Fury Evade Charges he'd also have +10% Attack, and probably had Yellow Jacket on the Team too which mixed with Antman who activate the Evade Charges Synergy would also give +12% Attack...
    Also of course the CCP Players that had him at Rank 2 and 3 would do more than your Rank 1, But that would also mean if they were running any of the Attack Boosting Synergies as well then the amount of Attack they gain would also increase...