**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tony starks briefcase

I bought the 29.99 unit bundle and never received my units! Now I can't even but the 29.99 bundle at all what is going on, and can I either get my money back or my units? I sent an email to support but I bought the bundle for AQ and need them asap

Comments

• SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Putting it out on the forums isn't going to speed anything up. They said they'd get back to you so all you can do is wait.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. I sent message to support team and they helped! After couple hours I got my cavalier daily special items! They just added them to my profile!
  • Hey Dreamstalker94, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to review account activity or help with issues like this. We're also unable to provide updates on the status of Support tickets. Our Support Team aims to resolve each issue and respond to players as quickly as possible. I recommend being patient in the meantime.
This discussion has been closed.