**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pop-up to confirm you accept the random matching in Incursions

I usually play sector 4 in Incursions and i only have a few champions good enough to handle that sector.

And that makes it rather annoying to find a random partner to play with, because more often than not i seem to get paired up with partners that have a team rating below 7000 while my team rating is above 10.000.

And once the pairing is done, there's no option whether to continue with this partner before entering the incursion. So it would be very nice to be able to decline a partner with a far lower team rating and search for another partner without your champions being forced to go into cooldown.

Comments

• Options
    Cert1i_zzCert1i_zz Posts: 19
    edited August 2020
    Omg i feel the same

I usually play sector 4 in Incursions and i only have a few champions good enough to handle that sector.

And that makes it rather annoying to find a random partner to play with, because more often than not i seem to get paired up with partners that have a team rating below 7000 while my team rating is above 10.000.

And once the pairing is done, there's no option whether to continue with this partner before entering the incursion. So it would be very nice to be able to decline a partner with a far lower team rating and search for another partner without your champions being forced to go into cooldown.

I feel you man its annoying. I play on sector 6 and sometimes sector 7 and i get paired with someone who has a much lower team rating than mine. I often have to quit out of the 1st or 2nd room because my team mate cannot carry on. Once i quit i have to wait 2 days or longer for my champions to recharge. Its infuriating.