**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Realm of Champions Gameplay [Merged Threads]

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
What did you guys think? Personally I think the game could be a bit interesting, but it wasn't exactly something that was worth a year's wait....

P.S. they actually did drop some beta gameplay. It's on the MROC YouTube channel.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    it’s my kind of game, but imma pass and focus all my time on this game.

Very solid, just going to pass. Plus, I don’t think I can justify getting another Kabam game
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Super war.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

seems similar to MFF. I need more gameplay until I can actually say anything

This was my initial thought though it looks like you can have all 3 champs playing at a time vs just one with MFF.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    It looks pretty interesting. Reminds me of MCOC combined with Raid Shadow Legends. Not sure it fully seems to have lived up to the hype/wait.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Hmmm, Just watched it. It looks like an MMO-RPG hybrid? Just hope it doesn't require 5 hours of gear farming like most horrible gacha RPG's. The only thing they need to do is to make the meta balanced and to make it f2p. Not much more after that.

yeah this is exactly what I thought too. sorta future fight-like. it does depend how the game feels to play and if the controls/gameplay is similar, I think the audience would be pretty different. like someone said above, I hope it's not boring grindy gameplay like most gacha games and even something like seven deadly sins gc
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Yea I tried future fight before mcoc and it turned out to be so confusing.
    I didn't know what was happening in there.
    So mcoc is more to the point gameplay.
    Mcoc>Mroc
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Iryse said:

So today the gameplay is out, and it turns out to be totally like a MOBA (not my kind of thing). The Character customizations look dope and the gameplay seems fun to some extent. Basically its a PVP rather than PVE and you might be able to play single player but it wont seem much fun. Honestly speaking, I was expecting Mcoc 2.0 but its totally different genre and wont be able to surpass mcoc at any point of time.

It seems more like marvel future fight with updated graphics and polished gameplay instead of the game of thrones mobile version of marvel which everyone was thinking it would turn out to be.

Let the launch happen and let’s see what you guys think about the gameplay and the game.

For me MCOC >>> ROC in every aspect of gameplay, characters, fun, combat mechanics etc

It's not out for me yet

Iryse said:

So today the gameplay is out, and it turns out to be totally like a MOBA (not my kind of thing). The Character customizations look dope and the gameplay seems fun to some extent. Basically its a PVP rather than PVE and you might be able to play single player but it wont seem much fun. Honestly speaking, I was expecting Mcoc 2.0 but its totally different genre and wont be able to surpass mcoc at any point of time.

It seems more like marvel future fight with updated graphics and polished gameplay instead of the game of thrones mobile version of marvel which everyone was thinking it would turn out to be.

Let the launch happen and let’s see what you guys think about the gameplay and the game.

For me MCOC >>> ROC in every aspect of gameplay, characters, fun, combat mechanics etc

It's not out for me yet
    not out for anyone. they released a trailer
    I think they already said it would be pvp focused, instead of pve like mcoc, which is totally fine imo. I don't expect the games to have the same audience
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    What I found interesting is that Netmarble already has Future Fight. This game looks similar (hopefully better), but its strange that they would put more eggs in the same basket unless they are just trying to build off the MCOC brand.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    For 3v3 and MOBA battles, best is vainglory. If you want comics version, dc unchained rules over future fight in a huge leap. You can atleast figure out where you are in the screen in dc unchained.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    not my type
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Not gonna say that this was hyped out of proportion butttt.........
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Future fight is way to easy to progress in just the first day i already had a red 6 star hela

It was totally normally in the beginning days till they rolled out the antman update. They would give you cap, widow and ironman at 2 stars till tutorial mode and eventually you got to get them above By your own gameplay slowly and gradually. Now its a mayhem. A day or two can give you 6 stars easily.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    If I could connect my device to a higher screen such as that of a TV then this would give it a huge boost.
    In the reveal trailer the characters were just so small, being able to see them on a big screen such as that of a TV would make a huge QOL change