**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing AQ weekly rewards.

Still haven’t seen the AQ rewards for the weeks completion. I know sometimes it takes a while but it’s been almost 9 hours since AQ completion.

Comments

• Options
    Right! I’m waiting to change alliance. I got honor rewards, but no ranked rewards. Can’t leave alliance until I get those
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Also waiting for ranked rewards to come through. I got the Honor rewards a couple of hours after it finished but nothing else.
  • Options
    Madman1220Madman1220 Posts: 30
    Still waiting on aq rewards myself. Received honors rewards and nothing else. You would think something as consistent as aq rewards would be 1 an easy fix and 2 not have such problems. Its not like its a one and done kinda event.
  • Options
    My alliance is missing the aq rank rewards. Got the milestone rewards at like 1 pm eastern time
  • Options
    xKillxKill Posts: 6
    I missing all glory rewards for this week. It's been 2 days and still nothing.
  • Options
    Hey there, if you still haven't received your rewards, you may want to get in contact with our Support Team. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.