**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It Finally Happened!!

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
After getting troll-rolled more times than I can remember, I finally got him!

And it actually happened just moments after I got this guy from the 4th featured cavalier crystal I opened (1st and 2nd were 5* G2099 and 5* Void).

Disgusting luck. Can't even imagine the odds of something like this actually happening. Cheers 🍻

Comments

• Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    sweet bro!
  • Options
    TRONG94 said:

Congrats. But you just reminded me of the trollover from Doom to Falcon in my last 6* opening :'(

I got troll-rolled by Doom many times. One notable instance was from Doom to a dupe of Juggs.

Hope Falcon's rework is enough to make him a staple in at least in day to day questing.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

After getting troll-rolled more times than I can remember, I finally got him!

And it actually happened just moments after I got this guy from the 4th featured cavalier crystal I opened (1st and 2nd were 5* G2099 and 5* Void).

Disgusting luck. Can't even imagine the odds of something like this actually happening. Cheers 🍻

Same odds as pulling Iron Fist and Iron Patriot. Congrats.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!/
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    You suck. But congrats.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

You suck. But congrats.

I'd say that to the luck and not to the person. But yeah, I get it. Makes it kinda bitter sweet.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes I am salty I fully admit it.