**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It gets better

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
Like so many, I had a huge string of bad luck with my pulls, so many 5* and 6* crystals giving sub-optimal champions, Cavalier crystals giving 4* at best, etc etc.

But just in the last few weeks I've had a string of absolutely amazing pulls so ridiculous that I'm now banned by my alliance for complaining about pulls for a long time.

A Featured 5* Crystal produced Red Guardian
3 Mutant/Skill 5* gave initial awakenings to Rogue and (more importantly) Colossus and then a fresh pull of Nick Fury
A dip followed with a 6* Juggernaut from a 6* Crystal, but that was quickly forgotten as a Cavalier Crystal gave an initial dupe to 5* Killmonger and a further 2 Mutant/Skill Crystals were opened to produce Emma Frost and Omega Red!!

So now I'm flush with amazing champs and no resources to rank them up; but that's all good, because it's a tangible target to chase, as opposed to hoping for a good champ.

So if you're feeling stuck in a rut of mediocre pulls, be patient! Because you luck will change, sooner or later!

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Yep. We’ve all has ups and downs. Today, I pulled a 5* Aegon, 5* Ghost Rider and duped my 4* Nick. Rather happy with all of those!
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    I bought 5 Ægon crystals all have been 4* 🙃
    That’s the apex of my luck This year
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Agreed, I have 12 5 stars now and it all started off with Iron Patriot, Ebony Maw, Sentry, Taskmaster, Agent Venom, Storm, Heimdall, Just your average champs... Then I Got Blade, Blade AGAIN (NATURALLY DUPED)!!! Medusa, Captain Marvel Movie AND Magik! So yeah, very true
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I got Hawkeye and Jane Foster as my only 6 stars and I am cavalier.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah my 2-3 years of mostly dud 5*s and 6*s (even with my 4*s most of my good ones I had to grind arena for them) finally turned around in January and is still continuing now, There’s too many to list but let’s just use seatins tier list as a base line and say I started the year with 3 or 4 of the “beyond god tier” champs and now I’m missing just 2. Probably doubled the number of champs I have from the tier below that in the past 6 months too.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

Agreed, I have 12 5 stars now and it all started off with Iron Patriot, Ebony Maw, Sentry, Taskmaster, Agent Venom, Storm, Heimdall, Just your average champs... Then I Got Blade, Blade AGAIN (NATURALLY DUPED)!!! Medusa, Captain Marvel Movie AND Magik! So yeah, very true

Awesome pulls, and jealous of that Blade, still don't have him! :smile:

Also Heimdall is amazing and a long-term desired champ due to his synergy potential