**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel Classic buff idea

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
Yeah there’s a thread for this. I have it bookmarked. It’s not been used since June. I’m 100% sure nobody from kabam actually looks at it anymore.

Captain marvel

Energy absorption

Control over cosmic energies gives Captain Marvel 5000 energy resistance at base. She also takes 150% reduced damage from all incinerate, coldsnap, frostbite and shock effects. Whenever she would take damage from an energy based attack she gains 2.5% of her max power. This is doubled whilst blocking.

Whilst under the effects of an Incinerate, coldsnap and shock effect gain a fury buff increasing attack by 100%. Also gain 20% of max power over the duration of the effect. If it is an indefinite effect gain 20% of max power every 10 seconds.

Poison immunity

Advanced Kree physiology makes Captain Marvel completely immune to all poisons of the battlerealm.

All attacks

Deal a burst of additional energy damage equal to 50% of the damage dealt by the attack. On critical hits this damage is instead converted into a cosmic energy passive.

Cosmic energy

Cosmic energy is a new effect. It lasts indefinitely and it detonates on special attacks. On detonation it deals damage equivalent to 100% of Captain Marvels base attack instantly. It can be stacked.

Heavy attack

Gain a fury buff increasing attack by 50% for 20 seconds. When this buff expires place a cosmic energy passive on the opponent.

Special attack 1

This attack is a guaranteed critical hit and detonates all cosmic passives on the opponent.

Special attack 2

At the start of this attack gain 1 of 3 possible effects based on the attack that was last used.

1. Light attack: gain a fury buff increasing attack by 50%

2. Medium attack: gain a fury buff increasing attack by 75%

3. Heavy attack: place an incinerate debuff on Captain Marvel lasting 2 seconds.

This attack is a guaranteed critical hit and detonates all cosmic energy passives dealing 100% of MODIFIED attack.

Special attack 3

Detonates all cosmic energy passives and placed an indefinite incinerate effect on both captain Marvel and get opponent.

signature ability: Cosmic awareness

Captain Marvel is increasingly aware of the cosmic energies around her and thus gains a permanent precision buff at the start of every fight increasing her crit rating by 10-50%

Synergies

Marvellous- With: Ms Marvel, Ms Marvel (Kamala Kahn) and Captain Marvel (Movie).

Captain Marvel - when placing a cosmic energy passive 25% chance to place another per member of this synergy on the team.

Idolised - with Ms Marvel (Kamal Kahn)

Captain Marvel - gain a permanent fury buff after the special 3 attack increasing attack by 25%

Ms Marvel (Kamala Kahn) - increase potency of armour break debuffs by a flat 25%

This is your Captain Speaking... - with Ms Marvel.

Both champions - increase the power gained by energy absorbing by 100%

Wait, I know you! - with CMM

Captain Marvel - at the start of the fight and whenever a special attack is activated gain an indestructible buff for 5 seconds.

CMM - increase the duration of indestructible buffs by 20%

Comments

• mattone360mattone360 Posts: 59
    I think it is too much for a champion like classic captain marvel. Not to mention that he would be too strong a character compared to all the others. There is new captain marvel which is much better and it is already its advanced version
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    @mattone360 not really. I mean she is meant to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe
    @TP33 exactly, new captain marvel is one of the strongest champions in the game. There's no need to upgrade a champion who already has a very strong advanced version
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I think this is a little OP. Also, with CMM in the game, I don't think Kabam are going to buff any of the other Marvels
    Chikel said:

I think this is a little OP. Also, with CMM in the game, I don't think Kabam are going to buff any of the other Marvels

I think so too
    not to mention that these enhancements would make it OP