**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adding second appropriate costumes for female characters

2»

Comments

• Options
    NormalNormal Posts: 85

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

The sexism. Astronomical.

Be polite please.

It’s not sexism, it’s just culture differens and other social standards

I am being polite. I'm just saying that it's blatant sexism. Nothing impolite about calling someone out.

Just because it's a different culture doesn't mean it's not a sexist one.
    Like i said before it’s from different perspective.

On my culture it’s not, on your culture maybe it’s.
    And i respect that.
    Yet I don't respect that. Sexism is sexism, just like racism is racism, and a whole lot of other issues. No matter what culture it is present in, it's still sexism. Yes, it's a different perspective, but it's still sexism.

Using different cultures as an argument does not change the fact that forcing women to cover up while not doing the same to men is sexism.
    Calm down man it’s a game not real life

I won’t ever force a woman to cover up in real life.
    So why do you want them to cover up in a game?

"Calm down man it’s a game not real life "
    So? If you have that attitude in a game, you're likely to have that attitude in real life. We're just trying to educate you.
    Not true.

If i saw a woman from my culture or maybe any culture in real life that isn’t covered very well i will advise her not force her.

Same thing. Even though you're not forcing anyone, the thought of wanting a woman to cover up is still sexist.
    But there is a difference between advising and forcing !

• Options

Normal said:

Normal said:

Be polite please.

I am being polite. I'm just saying that it's blatant sexism. Nothing impolite about calling someone out.

And i respect that.
    Yet I don't respect that. Sexism is sexism, just like racism is racism, and a whole lot of other issues. No matter what culture it is present in, it's still sexism. Yes, it's a different perspective, but it's still sexism.

Using different cultures as an argument does not change the fact that forcing women to cover up while not doing the same to men is sexism.
    Well if you don’t respect other’s opinion
    Won’t that make you Biased person ?

• Options

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Be polite please.

And i respect that.

So? If you have that attitude in a game, you're likely to have that attitude in real life. We're just trying to educate you.
    Not true.

If i saw a woman from my culture or maybe any culture in real life that isn’t covered very well i will advise her not force her.

Same thing. Even though you're not forcing anyone, the thought of wanting a woman to cover up is still sexist.

While that is true. Both are sexist and you have absoluttely 0 say in the matter. The tought alone that you think you can advise women on how they should dress is disgusting and i surelr tought it was a thing of the past that never ever should of been anyways
    How both are sexist ???

An advise can’t change anything in it self !

Forcing will change by hook or crock !!

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Be polite please.

And i respect that.

Not true.

While that is true. Both are sexist and you have absoluttely 0 say in the matter. The tought alone that you think you can advise women on how they should dress is disgusting and i surelr tought it was a thing of the past that never ever should of been anyways
    How both are sexist ???

Please stop. Nobody agrees with you. It is sexist. No costumes are gonna be added
    Please give me a solution to this problem!

We really don’t consider it as sexist.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    These type of discussions aren't allowed here. The previous ones about the same matter were either closed or deleted.

It's just your opinion, that's fine. Your allowed to have one. But is far from being "the most correct" thing to do here.
    There's nothing wrong with the skins used in the game. This isn't even one of those anime games where the dev's purposely create a sexy artwork for the character.

If you get somehow offended by it then you can opt to not look at the screen. There is no solution that will be accepted by everyone, but there are solutions with an higher acceptable rate than other's.
  • Options

Normal said:

Crcrcrc said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Normal said:

Be polite please.

And i respect that.

Not true.

How both are sexist ???

Please stop. Nobody agrees with you. It is sexist. No costumes are gonna be added
    Please give me a solution to this problem!

A solution would be soul searching and work on becoming a better man who respects women and mean respect them not just say you do then contradict that with your other words
    Man
    For example i want to use magik because of her power lock and her abilities But she is not covered well , her costume Contradict my culture and social standards rules.

What do you suggest at this point ?

Keep in mind i can’t change the rules

• Options

These type of discussions aren't allowed here. The previous ones about the same matter were either closed or deleted.

It's just your opinion, that's fine. Your allowed to have one. But is far from being "the most correct" thing to do here.
    There's nothing wrong with the skins used in the game. This isn't even one of those anime games where the dev's purposely create a sexy artwork for the character.

If you get somehow offended by it then you can opt to not look at the screen. There is no solution that will be accepted by everyone, but there are solutions with an higher acceptable rate than other's.

Why they consider having a second appropriate (in my opinion and others) a sexism?

I completely don’t understand

I just want to play with peace and good covered characters that’s it
  • Options

Normal said:

Why they consider having a second appropriate (in my opinion and others) a sexism?

I completely don’t understand

I just want to play with peace and good covered characters that’s it
    The problem with that, is that this game adapts character's from the Marvel Universe. Is not really something that is wrong with the game, but rather it just so happens that someone at Marvel decided to create a female character, and created a design for her that sounded the most cooler.

If you want to discuss that deeply, then these forums are the wrong place for it.
    Also, keep in mind that the whole premise of super heroes and villains are shonen material, mostly targeted at kids and teenagers. The designs are matched to fit the mind of those people, or just someone that enjoys the aesthetic of it. If you want something more "adult" then you are just playing the wrong game, so it's not even a good idea to try to change how something should be, just because someone on the opposite faction doesn't like it
    But i didn’t want to change anything

A just wanted to add things
  • Options
    As this conversation has been confrontational and reposting threads is not allowed under the forum rules, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.