**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side quests

Plz change the side quest it’s ridiculous!

Comments

• Options
    Nerdkid76Nerdkid76 Posts: 13
    This is ridiculous I have to use all these revives to get what! 720 fragments for a class 400 4* shards and 250 5* shards and not even a whole t1 alpha! I am going for 4 star shards not 5 star shards. I am no seatin, no legacy, no top 100 player no top 1000 player and I have to use my rank 4 and 5 unawakened 4 stars with rank 2 5 stars against 9k awakened good 5 stars. Including that I have to defeat a 20k NEW champion that I have never faced against in my life and you expect me to dexterity his move know the buffs on him. I don’t even know what they mean and he does so much damage including 80k HEALTH like omg who do u think I am. Remember the trash rewards u get for completing this and this a daily thing and u have to use a daily token to even play in this. Kabam you need to change this immediately this is ridiculous!
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Whatever difficulty you are currently trying is a step too far for you. Drop down a difficulty where you shouldn’t struggle as much.

As for not understanding what particular buffs mean, or how they work, you can always ask. As it is, there’s nothing really complex about any of them. Certainly not something that would require higher education to figure out.

Lastly, if you dislike this side event so much, don’t play it.
  • Options
    Nerdkid76Nerdkid76 Posts: 13
    Ya I guess thanks for the advice
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Drop down a difficulty

If you can't do it, it means you're not ready. That's okay. Drop down a difficulty and move up once you get better.