**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Storm Pyramid X Glancing Special 3's

While fighting Storm Pyramid X in the Side Event Quest on Herald Difficulty, I noticed that neither Doom's passive stun or Warlock's passive power burn triggered after their respective special 3's. The ice tempest was active, but her abilities state that she should only be able to glance basic attacks and I couldn't see any other reason that those abilities wouldn't proc.

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,062 ★★★★
    I also saw her glance sp3's on Munash's AW video. Maybe it's bug
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, does anyone happen to have any footage of what they're seeing? Or would you be able to confirm where the fight occurred?
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, just wanted to say thanks for the videos and let you know they had been passed to the team.