**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Magneto Buffs

So against half the champs in the game you can literally hold heavy without connecting and do a sp3 for what, 80k damage?

And if that wasn't enough any healing fight in the game and you just have to hold block? Seems a bit too buffed.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    this is gonna get closed since it’s leaked
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Embargo has been lifted though

has it? I’ve only seen KT1 review the leak. And they kicked Swedeah (Duck you @ContestOfNoobs ) so I don’t think it has been
    Arsoz said:

Who leaked it
    Swedeah gave to ContestOfNoobs, who then leaked it to everyone, even though Swedeah thought he wouldn’t.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Even if hes anywhere near what the leak shows, magneto is my next r5 mutant lol.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    So the skill of playing him is trying to figure out what side of the screen you need to press and hold?

I give it a week after release before someone posts their cat killing act 6 bosses by having them randomly step on the screen.
    And for people who think that all this stuff was secret your fooling yourself. Stuff leaks every time bit mostly it's not recorded or screen shot.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You are a bit earlier with this. Wait until it is actually released before creating these threads.
    Otherwise, is not allowed. Read the forum rules to understand why
    Oh my gosh Namor healed for 6 percent and got nerfed and you think how powerful they magneto is going to last? Anyone that has him won't need healing pots or revives and will clear too much content.
    The CCP allowed it to be sent out so it's postable unless they are planning on kicking out other CCP members? There are vids everywhere now about how easy he makes content. Lol
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

has it? I’ve only seen KT1 review the leak. And they kicked Swedeah (Duck you @ContestOfNoobs ) so I don’t think it has been
    Yup, it has been. Mike has a video up, Katy is live-testing, and the CCP members I’ve been chatting to have been given the green light to talk about him.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    If he goes live as is, there is no doubt in my mind he becomes the best mutant instantly. The damage is obviously mental, but he has so much damn utility.

Completely shuts down most of the most difficult defenders, counters healing in metal champs , bleed, a potentially permanent armour break, can’t stop won’t stop counter, immunity to Emma’s reverse controls, counters buffed up, is super tanky, deals energy damage, no class disadvantage, counters miss and autoblock in metal champs

There’s probably stuff I’m missing as well
    Can I get my mats back on metal champs? All the 5 and 6 star champsI leveled up for aw defense can now be killed by a 3 star.
    I've already seen some 70k pi bosses taken down in less than 10 hits.

Just hold heavy until you have 40 stacks of prowess and so sp3, they are dead.

Everyone who leveled metal champs (half the champs in the game) wasted mats. I hope they give rank down tickets on metal champs so I can use the mats to rank up my magneto free.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Unpopular opinion. Swedeah shouldn't have leaked it to anyone, friend or not. When you're under any form of NDA, it doesn't matter if the person you told tells more people, you're the one under that Non disclosure agreement.

The hammer hits the head of the nail first.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

You are a bit earlier with this. Wait until it is actually released before creating these threads.
    Otherwise, is not allowed. Read the forum rules to understand why

How come every single place I go, you're there in a bad mood for some unbeknownst reason. If you're not going to be a nice Guardian, at least be a respectful/respectable one.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Repost, ignore.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

Unpopular opinion. Swedeah shouldn't have leaked it to anyone, friend or not. When you're under any form of NDA, it doesn't matter if the person you told tells more people, you're the one under that Non disclosure agreement.

The hammer hits the head of the nail first.
    you convinced my brain but not my heart
    ┐(‘~`;)┌