**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Variant 3 Magnetos?

Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
The V3 chap1 bosses getting buffed up too? I still got exploration to do.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ezra7676 said:

I don't see why not. All other reworks and buffs affect the champions everywhere. No reason for this to be different.
    One exception: 1* colossus
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    They might not because the ROL black bolt still has the damage back when he uses his sp2 and in the OG days blackbolt did That too so it was not very nice using him so he got “buffed” and ROL blackbolt did not
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    They will be. Just like the Colossus buff was.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

They might not because the ROL black bolt still has the damage back when he uses his sp2 and in the OG days blackbolt did That too so it was not very nice using him so he got “buffed” and ROL blackbolt did not

champions in “Of Legends” content only get animation buffs, nothing else.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Since the v4 hulk buster changed, I’d assume magneto will too
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Keep in mind that tech champions don’t have ability accuracy reduction in v3. I’d be more concerned about the magneto in v2
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

SteelMan said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ezra7676 said:

I don't see why not. All other reworks and buffs affect the champions everywhere. No reason for this to be different.
    One exception: 1* colossus
    Well he was too complicated to be released as a 1* with the rework... lol
    and Hulkbuster as a 1* isn't complicated then? they changed him in 6.2.6 in The Champion map, also he is bugged, he can shock you without using his armor up buff to do so, even though his description says he only apply shock per armor up you have, yet the armor up will stay with him until you die from shock damage

I was quoting Kabam's reason for not updating the 1*. Like you, I find that rationale comically wrong
    yeah it's honestly pretty clear they didn't want a champ like colossus to walk through it