**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This needs to be more clarified

bought the uncollected sig stone deal that randomly popped up. How about you show us what we are buying. I thought maybe it was 3 5 sig stone levels but I spent 60 units on 3 sig stone levels. Take the 3 levels I put into aegon and give me my units back please

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

bought the uncollected sig stone deal that randomly popped up. How about you show us what we are buying. I thought maybe it was 3 5 sig stone levels but I spent 60 units on 3 sig stone levels. Take the 3 levels I put into aegon and give me my units back please

it does tell you.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Lormif said:

Fitnesscw said:

it does tell you.
    Where? It shows the picture of a generic sig stone x3. Doesn't show the normal picture of any increments. Just tells you there's 3
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Lormif said:

Fitnesscw said:

it does tell you.
    Where? It shows the picture of a generic sig stone x3. Doesn't show the normal picture of any increments. Just tells you there's 3
    I’m sure if you read the whole advertisement thingy carefully you would have caught it

Plus knowing how stingy the deals are would have given you a heads up
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Lormif said:

Fitnesscw said:

it does tell you.
    If there is no +2 or +5 then it's a single sig level.....pretty easy to understand.
    Midnite93 said:

Why did you buy that deal? It wasn't worth it.

Well i was hoping it was 3 5 sigs

Fitnesscw said:

Lormif said:

Fitnesscw said:

it does tell you.
    If there is no +2 or +5 then it's a single sig level.....pretty easy to understand.
    well there wasn't a 1 either so 🤔
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Fitnesscw said:

Lormif said:

Fitnesscw said:

it does tell you.
    well there wasn't a 1 either so 🤔
    That means it's single sig stones.