Summoners: The Thronebreaker Progression Point has been delayed, and will not launch October 1st, as previously planned. We are aiming to launch it next week and will have more information for you all as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Platinumpool pieces

I Got 3 the same pieces of platinumpool. Is it normal or some bug?I think that I have to collect 5 different pieces.

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 563 ★★★
    Rafal22pt said:

I Got 3 the same pieces of the platinum pool. Is it normal or some bug? I think that I have to collect 5 different pieces.

I guess it is pure troll even I have 2 pieces the same

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 343 ★★
    edited August 12
    Their will probably be a way to dupe him with extra’s just wait.

Their will probably be a way to dupe him with extra’s just wait.

SURE WE PRAY FOR THAT
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

RIP F2P PLAYERS WHO WASTED 20K ARTIFACTS AND GOT 3 OR 2 SAME PIECES WITHOUT GETTING SOME OTHER PIECE BUT I GOT THE LEFT ARM

AND RIGHT ARM AGAIN

What? Getting a piece at all out of 8 crystals is a win. They are 1.25% a piece. You won.

SDP said:

Shafeeq said:

RIP F2P PLAYERS WHO WASTED 20K ARTIFACTS AND GOT 3 OR 2 SAME PIECES WITHOUT GETTING SOME OTHER PIECE BUT I GOT THE LEFT ARM

AND RIGHT ARM AGAIN

What? Getting a piece at all out of 8 crystals is a win. They are 1.25% a piece. You won.

SDP said:

Shafeeq said:

AND RIGHT ARM AGAIN

surely but a weird victory