**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just stopping by to show what a 6* r2 gamora looks like in LOL

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
Awakened and ranked up my 6* Gamora because I had 2 cosmic gems and I remember the days when 3* gamora would shred everyone...
Brought her to ROL but to be frank the 500k health pool is just too small. So I took a trip to see SL...

Here is her medium and light punches

Here is a nicely capped medium

Here is what the swing of her sword looks like (The 44k damage was the medium before sword swing)

Here is a nice 63k medium which was cut off mid way for KO

And here is the final outcome

Looking back I guess she did ok. Lol
What do you think?

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Wow! I've definetly been sleeping on gamora!
    Is there any specific synergies you have to bring or can she do this high damage just on her own?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Damn! What I think is that an awakened 6* Gamora is R3 worthy! Thanks for sharing that.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    how did u bypass the damage cap of 50.000?