**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What happened to Iron Spider?

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
Disclaimer - I had quit the game quite a while before the FFH update came around and only returned to mcoc in February

So I was just watching some of these motion comic thingys until I came across this

Everyone seemed hyped for Iron Spider in the comments. Did anything lead to him never actually showing up? I'm not asking for another spider-man in the game, but just curious

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

:smile:

Yay!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

they tease things that fit show up for a while. Like Mysterio was teased like 2-3 years before he was released.

when and where?
    oops, meant doc Ock.

The MODOK, Mo’ Problems motion comic teases Doc Ock about a year before he came to the game
  • Options

they tease things that fit show up for a while. Like Mysterio was teased like 2-3 years before he was released.

when and where?
    oops, meant doc Ock.

The MODOK, Mo’ Problems motion comic teases Doc Ock about a year before he came to the game
    Oh okay that makes sense
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

The real question is what kind of neanderthals shake hands with the left?

There exists those who use both or either hand y'know.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

no you can't do that. c'mon just something
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Jestress said:

The real question is what kind of neanderthals shake hands with the left?

I'm offended
    I use both hands
    Gib apologi 😤😤
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Plot twist! Get you're Nick Furies and Corvuses out guys! We might have another spiderverse month soon!

(In all seriousness tho, it makes sense, since we have to bring spiderverse heroes to V5.)
    They'll prolly drop him (if ever) during spiderman 3. Also
    Magneto food!
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    If we get more Spider-Man ( " too many Spider-Men") then I'd want Cosmic Spidey, Spider-Carnage, and Kaine before Iron-Spider. Its just that we have a ton of Spider-Men and a ton of Ironmen so getting them together is less exciting than getting something that feels really different. I think if you did Kaine as "the other" you could get the first mystic spider which would give you one for each class other than mutant (six arm Spidey?). Don't get me wrong, I could dig Iron-Spider but he not my first spider choice
  • Options

If we get more Spider-Man ( " too many Spider-Men") then I'd want Cosmic Spidey, Spider-Carnage, and Kaine before Iron-Spider. Its just that we have a ton of Spider-Men and a ton of Ironmen so getting them together is less exciting than getting something that feels really different. I think if you did Kaine as "the other" you could get the first mystic spider which would give you one for each class other than mutant (six arm Spidey?). Don't get me wrong, I could dig Iron-Spider but he not my first spider choice

Understandable. I was just pointing out this cool detail I just found out
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

SInce there isn't a Mutant class Spider-man the game could add 6 arm spidey. Then we would just need a mystic spidey and there could be one for every class

Lmao imagine a boss rush with spidermen of every class.. Fun
  • Options
    KimilKimil Posts: 84
    edited August 2020

how exciting!!