**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which day for Heralds of Galactus Shards Event is the easiest for Herald Difficulty?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
Hi Guys,
Let me know your thought and experience on the shards day event and which champs are best for each day bosses.

Which day for Heralds of Galactus Shards Event is the easiest for Herald Difficulty? 17 votes

Wednesday (Cosmic)
35%
SuperChronaRockypantherxNotadruglordorplugyyaassiirr123harbinger77Rayaan_2000 6 votes
Friday (Mystic)
47%
Terrap2805rimoBonzodavidFiiNCHmlopes010Black_SwanYeetusTheFoetusSneakyko 8 votes
Sunday (Science)
17%
No_oneukCrasyduckodishika123 3 votes

Comments

• p2805rimop2805rimo Posts: 7
    Friday (Mystic)
    It really depends on your roster, but I find doom more easy since torch just melt him
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Friday (Mystic)
    Entirely roster dependant.
    Aarkus is always a bell end to me, despite me having counters to him.
    I don't like that Void at all.
    Doom is manageable
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Wednesday (Cosmic)
    I like the Aarkus fight. All about making sure that you cancel out his powergain buff with for example SS or Claire. Then bait his SP1 that is easy to avoid. But Hyperion on the path can be tricky.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Sunday (Science)
    Vision you have to deal with his tenacity even if you bring the perfect nullify counters.

Doom you have to deal with unblockable special 1, even if you bring the perfect science counters to melt him down.

Void? He’s literally a vanilla blank fight if you bring Cap America Infinity War. He’s as easy as a non-noded deadpool or Kamala Khan fight. Just parry medium heavy and win. No weird nodes, nothing to keep an eye out for, no baiting specials or worrying about timing evades - pure fighting.

That’s why Void is the easiest one.