**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

phone update

so im going to get an iphone soon and i was wondering how to get my account on the new phone. do i simply log in to my account or do i need to sign out on my old phone? or would removing the mcoc app suffice? thanks for the help in advance

Comments

• Options
    Check out this post, and the Knowledge Base links within ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134285/connecting-the-account-to-kabam#latest

Basically, if just using a registered Kabam ID (email/pswd) for logging into game, you can just use that login on your new device.
    Don’t need to uninstall or logout from old one, and can even play it (at different times) from both devices. Logging in from one device while still actively running the open game on other one will just automatically log you out from that other device, since can only be actively (running) logged in from one device at a time.

If never actually created Kabam ID in game yet, or if running with GameCenter, etc, then links above will help.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

Check out this post, and the Knowledge Base links within ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134285/connecting-the-account-to-kabam#latest

Basically, if just using a registered Kabam ID (email/pswd) for logging into game, you can just use that login on your new device.
    Don’t need to uninstall or logout from old one, and can even play it (at different times) from both devices. Logging in from one device while still actively running the open game on other one will just automatically log you out from that other device, since can only be actively (running) logged in from one device at a time.

If never actually created Kabam ID in game yet, or if running with GameCenter, etc, then links above will help.

@SummonerNR just curious, my account is linked to Google play. If I play the game on say a tablet and log in using my Google play account , will that be fine? I may have linked it to kabam but I don't remember passwords and I'm lazy
  • Options
    If you keep the same Google Play account for both devices, then should be yes. Provided you are switching from Android to another Android (and not Android to Apple or visa versa).
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

If you keep the same Google Play account for both devices, then should be yes. Provided you are switching from Android to another Android (and not Android to Apple or visa versa).

Yeah it's just android to android if I ever do it. Thanks!
  • Options
    Thank you for the help on this one, @SummonerNR! If you need further help OP, please reach out to our Support team. :)
This discussion has been closed.