**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Characters you can Light-Counter intercept.

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
So a light counter intercept is where you dodge the defenders first medium attack and then you can light attack and instantly land your combo. I forgot it’s proper name (I think Yo-Yo intercept but I’m not sure).

Anyways so far the champions that I’ve found you can light-counter are

1. Annihilus
2. Stealth Suit Spider-Man
3. Tigra

Other than those I don’t know of any other champions. Also any champion that starts their combo with a double medium in the future should be light-counterable. This is mainly because the double medium attacks slide them slightly towards and you can light attack them.

Any others I’ve missed?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I learned this trick recently for fighting annihilus and was excited to try it in other places and realized it didn't work for everyone. my disappointment was immeasurable
  • Epic123456Epic123456 Posts: 31
    Shafeeq said:

@TP33 There is an OG champ but we all can not see him and he hits double medium

Drax the destroyer
    LMAAOOOO

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

Shafeeq said:

Drax the destroyer
    LMAAOOOO

well turned out to be funny but If I see people coming and saying they can not light intercept him
    I am dead XD
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

Drax the destroyer
    LMAAOOOO

well turned out to be funny but If I see people coming and saying they can not light intercept him
    I am dead XD
    Hard to intercept someone you can't even see
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    darkhawk is another prime example. works against him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Domino and Drax are also susceptible, no?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Anyone if you are playing Proxima. Her light's hitbox is huge.

Try G99
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    If I’m mistaken, Masacre can pretty much do it to any champ.