**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

About Bug in Doctor Doom Specialattack 3

Yash234Yash234 Posts: 18
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today i was completing Summoner Smackdown Gamma Epic difficulty, there i was fighting Worlok.
About 14k Health was remaining and i used Special 3 of Doctor Doom, as the stum effect was passive and the masochism timer was on cooldown still he was'nt stunned and knocked me down.
So is this a bug and this happened twice with me today
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Did you have an infection on you? Infection reduces ability accuracy
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yash234 said:

Today i was completing Summoner Smackdown Gamma Epic difficulty, there i was fighting Worlok.
    About 14k Health was remaining and i used Special 3 of Doctor Doom, as the stum effect was passive and the masochism timer was on cooldown still he was'nt stunned and knocked me down.
    So is this a bug and this happened twice with me today

if you have the virus he lowers your offensive ability accuracy.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    did u have a virus on you?
  • Yash234Yash234 Posts: 18
    No 16 charges
    Yash234 said:

No 16 charges

you can have 16 charges and the virus at the same time. You have a video?
    No man i know what are charges and infection in fact i have a 5* rank 4 Worlok
    You can check
    Game id Yash Th Smasher
    Game id- Yash th Smasher
    Yash234 said:

No man i know what are charges and infection in fact i have a 5* rank 4 Worlok
    You can check
    Game id Yash Th Smasher

having 5* rank 4 warlock does not mean you know his abilities in debpt, and that is not even the issue. You are reporting a behavior that can be a normal interaction with the champion. You really need a video showing it happening.
    Ok i will record it tonight. if it happens again will post video
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure you were probably infected. And anyway masochism is not triggered by a PASSIVE stun that doom has after special 3.