**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic r5 gem

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just did a completion run on v5 and got a mystic r5 gem! But question is who to use it on... I have both magic and doom at r5. I do not run suicides. All of my options are undupped... who would be the most helpful for act 6 exploration?

Mystic r5 gem 17 votes

Sym supreme
17%
LormifBonzodavidcentennial 3 votes
Longshot
17%
Il_CuocoAkkarin23odishika123 3 votes
Black widow cv
64%
AspenpseudosaneIron_Patriot_is_litCapn_DanteTripleBCrasyduckMuffinBrainVercingetorixStark154667Celtic1981The_Avenger 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Right! But even with out suicides? Everything I have seen/heard is she really needs the damage increase. I have her at rank 1 since I just pulled her and didn’t know if I wanted to dump resources in her for testing.. Then decide not use the gem on her. Both longshot and sym supreme are at rank 4 already
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Her or SS probably. If you’re gonna use her defo r5 as her damage is low. On the flip side she’s a super durable Swiss Army knife. I just finished v5 and used her for at least 85% of the fights. She’s defo faster w/suicides but still perfectly good without and does the same thing.