**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is your overall favourite class in the game!?

Which is your overall favourite class in the game!? 80 votes

Mutant
30%
MagicBentonBKSwisherSweetJBC89Imthatdamnbad82Albi⁴7²00⁴Jedi_HawkeLPN20Thicco_ModeTravNationDnegrin6969Ya_Boi_28JellePapicante1BerjibsFiiNCHStellanwalkerdogTheInfintyChewie420Black_Swan 24 votes
Skill
12%
Austin555555LmaoMaxGamingCASrinivasgfan_13MathgeekMuffinBrainLobster44Thebombsquad1Yodabolt21 10 votes
Cosmic
11%
TheManMythLegendRoOOtsMitriaxMvJ96Sarvanga1_BonzodavidTwistedTalentzMrGreekAgent_22 9 votes
Tech
3%
JragonMaster170Stark154667centennial 3 votes
Science
13%
nameplasBaseballguy711CiciliatoLebirdgp87Bawa69SpideyFunkoKrithanosSkyLord7000KingKevinSutterhome01 11 votes
Mystic
28%
TendersquadTerraSungjJim0172Lvernon15CropDusterHammerbro_64naikavonplayinggameletshadow_lurker22RockypantherxQacobEtjamaWoody15UvoginDretlleLucifer1810Soyheyor123NEIDER11Gr8TonyStark 23 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    I just love playing Claire doom and sym, science is a close 2nd though
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    omega and colossus are super satisfying to play for me, and I don't even run suicides for omega. I'm not really a fan of of the champs in science besides quake and maybe thing and caiw. mystic or cosmic is probably second for me
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mystic
    Lvernon15 said:

I just love playing Claire doom and sym, science is a close 2nd though

This right here. Though my second would have to be Skill. Nick, Hit Monkey and a couple others are super fun to play.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Skill
    Skill even though my only good one is aegon.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Mutant
    I honestly just generally have the most fun with mutant and I think overall it has some of the best champs in the game
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant, with mystic a close second.
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Cosmic
    I enjoy using beasts like CMM and Hype and would love a Venom or Corvus.
    Skill is second though just cos I like playing Stealth Spidey.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Quake is my favourite champion, Killmonger my second favourite.

However, I love the control and versatility that mystics brings to matchups, plus they tend to have the best animations. I have more mystic rank 5’s than any other class and there is a good reason for that. The class covers so much and makes you feel in control of the fight

Plus I love Claire. She’s in my top 5 champs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Science

However, I love the control and versatility that mystics brings to matchups, plus they tend to have the best animations. I have more mystic rank 5’s than any other class and there is a good reason for that. The class covers so much and makes you feel in control of the fight

Quake? How’s your skill with the five star so far?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Mystic

Quake? How’s your skill with the five star so far?
    I’ve got the 5* on the alt account and I’m currently practising heavy only style. Almost have it down. Got bored of dexing all the time.

Thanks for asking!

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Definitely skill with mutant running close to taking that spot
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    It kind of helps I have basically every god tier mystic expect claire,sorcerer supreme and mojo up at a high level. Doom, sym supreme, voodoo, morning star, long shot all have their uses and are fun to play. Mutant is a close second but Domino to hasn't held up as well as I thought and I just don't enjoy the playstyle of sunspot and hovok that much so that puts mystic on top for me
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Skill
    I know skill isn't he most popular, but for ME, my skill champs are my best and most used. Mutant and Science would be close 2nd. I have no useful mystics really, but I would imagine they would be first if I had some useful ones. I don't mean just Doom either, I'd love to have BWCV, Witch or SS (either one) at a useful level.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Science
    I like playing with the Fantastic 4 just for some fun (and use Mr Fantastic and Invisible Woman because usually they sit on the bench)
  • LPN20LPN20 Posts: 18
    Mutant
    Sunspot, collosos, Omega red
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Mutant
    Ill always be partial to mutants being a huge XMen fan
  • centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    Tech
    I know I’m on the outside here but I got 5* Star Lord and Yondu back in 2017 or whenever Yondu first came out. Between them, IWIM, Ghost, etc. I love the class. I honestly even like “meme-tier” characters like Civil Warrior
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Reasons:
    1. Venom
    2. Venom is fun to play
    3. Venom is a great champion
    4. Venom
    5. Venom
    6. Also cmm, Hyperion, corvus, medusa
    7. Venom
    8. Venom
    9. Did I mention I like playing venom?
    10. Venom
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Skill carrys some great champions like Ægon, Nickfury, Blade, and more and has useful and fun like Ronin, Taskmaster, and more so thats my favorite
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mystic
    Kind of a grass is greener type thing. There are so many handy Mystics that could fill so many gaping holes in my roster, but alas it is not to be.

If it had to be which of my roster is the most stacked, definitely science. Almost sig200 CAIW and Void, HT Wasp and couple of others.