**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Chair....

Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
edited August 2020 in General Discussion

Is now in our dimension and is in America!!!!

Were all doomed!!!

Thanks #2020!

Comments

• Options
    PenumbrousPenumbrous Posts: 30
    Giodood_1 said:

how is the chair female

I would have thought how is it over 5 feet tall or where are the eyes would have been the first questions
  • Options

Giodood_1 said:

how is the chair female

I would have thought how is it over 5 feet tall or where are the eyes would have been the first questions
    Well if you really think about it....being over 5 feet tall makes it a really menacing chair....
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

Giodood_1 said:

how is the chair female

Well if you really think about it....being over 5 feet tall makes it a really menacing chair....
    I know you are trying to be funny....but this whole thread is probably just gonna piss off The Chair....not a good idea...
  • Options
    Solswerd said:

Giodood_1 said:

how is the chair female

I know you are trying to be funny....but this whole thread is probably just gonna piss off The Chair....not a good idea...
    Youre right, my bad!

Its already taking down our heros :-(
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    It's Charles' chair from the future, after being abandoned it developed sentience and with that time travel to come back for revenge!