**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SA rewards

has anyone else not got the rewards

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I have not. I will probably send a ticket at the 24 hr mark.

After the last 3day item use event I had to send a ticket, after I sent in ticket is when I got the reward for that.

I don’t know how I ended up on the don’t send this guy his rewards list, but that seems to be a list i am on. I am wondering if it is because I only hit peak milestones and not rank milestones, maybe that’s the bug.

Did you hit rank rewards on SA? Or just a peak milestone also?
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Our alliance didn‘t receive them as well

Did your alliance hit enough points for rank rank rewards? Or just a peak milestone?
  • FaisaljavedFaisaljaved Posts: 15
    i did not receive them as well
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152

Did your alliance hit enough points for rank rank rewards? Or just a peak milestone?
    Yes we Made 750k+

Well there goes that theory then. It is nice to know I am not only one. By now they have to be aware of it.
    And soon another 3day event is gonna end.....sigh. I actually need some of what will come from arena 3day. Hope i get those....
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Still no SA rewards for our ally. 8/14/20 12:50pm (EST)
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I didn't got sa reward yet
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Still no rewards here either.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    None here yet
    Anyone’s come in yet? Also anyone’s arena 3day rewards come in? I am about to send In some tickets. It is becoming an every event thing now where I have to send in ticket to get rewards. It is frustrating.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    got mine last night 11 ish est
    Appreciate reply. I mainly need to hear from someone who didn’t have it yet when they woke up this morning, or someone who may have gotten it in last hour or 2.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I just received mine (or at least in the past hour).
  • Not_again1Not_again1 Posts: 8
    Got them approx 2 mins ago!
  • CarmaJCarmaJ Posts: 19
    6:30pm est no SA rewards for our ally yet. We did get arena rewards within 3 hours lol
  • CarmaJCarmaJ Posts: 19
    Update 7:05pm est ours just arrived.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    We still haven’t received.

On a broader note, what’s going on with the frequent delays in rewards payouts? Is there an issue that affects that part of the game?

Dr. Zola
  • JenskeDJenskeD Posts: 8
    I also have not received our rewards
    I will add this: it doesn’t appear to be related to the level of any particular alliance. We are a low-pressure, post-retirement group and don’t have rewards yet; a friend in a top-tier alliance just received his late last night.

Honestly, it seems odd that everything is now on such a long delay. I can’t recall any other time in 5-ish years that it routinely took a day or more to pay out weekly and other recurring awards.

Dr. Zola
    edited August 2020
    Send a ticket. I sent a ticket, it says up to 24 hours for reply. But they got back to me within maybe 5 hours. I had to open another ticket for a 3day event reward also. They were able to send the rewards to my stash, but you need to let them know. Go to completed events, and make sure to take picture of peak/rank rewards missing, and add the photo to your ticket. I am hoping the small update we had helped fix this. Support team is actually pretty cool and helpful.

What I have been doing is waiting at least 24 hrs after an event is over to send a ticket. In your case, it’s approaching almost half a week after, so you will want to let them know about it.
    Ticket was sent a couple of days ago. But...they did arrive mid-day today. That’s what? Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday—it would be nice to get some idea around what’s going on.

Dr. Zola
    Just wanted to know if anyone hasn’t received 3day completion rewards before I send ticket. It would be 3rd 3day event in a row I have to send ticket to get the reward.

But just want to double check that maybe with the showdown craziness maybe others haven’t gotten it also.

Usually I wait 24 hours, but if they have gone out to other people I might as well go send the ticket. My account has to be cursed.