**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LETS GO!!!!

13»

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Why is everyone so sarcastic... clearly he is talking about getting Warlock, which is awesome.

And CW does has some use.

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    What even has this thread turned into?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I is shocks by the development of these thread.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

dude I’m so jealous. I wanna Civil Warrior.

Want a*

wanna
    It’s really “want a”.

Wanna is the casual pronunciation of both want to and want a... We pronounce want to as wanna when we talk about the first and second person (I, you, we, they) but not the third person.

It doesn’t make sense saying “I wanna civil warrior” you wanna what civil warrior? It sounds like you’re missing a word between ‘wanna’ and ‘civil warrior’.

“I want a civil warrior” would’ve been the correct sentence.
    You contradicted yourself - if wanna is a casual pronunciation of 'want a' then there aren't any words missing.
    I wanna Civil Warrior / I want a Civil Warrior. It makes perfect sense.
    Sorry to break it to you but I “wanna” civil warrior doesn’t make sense, what does he “wanna” do?

Also, you’re commenting on my grammar it was rushed it 3:58am I’ve been awake all day with my son, so yes I missed some grammar. However, I’m not on about grammar, what I was commenting on was the correct way of saying the sentence the half whit was trying to piece together.

Idiots
    He doesn't want to do anything. He wants to pull a Civil Warrior champion out of a crystal.
    I want (to pull) a Civil Warrior (out of a crystal).
    I want a Civil Warrior.
    I wanna Civil Warrior.
    DO YOU GET IT NOW
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Also, it's 'halfwit' not 'half whit' lol.
    But I bet you knew that already because you have a degree in English Literature loool
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Everybody that has commented above is wrong. The only part he messed up with is his spelling. He meant I want two civil warriors.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

H3t3r said:

Not one pull here is terrible or even bad. I will take that sig 40 racoon

Nice! What are the odds of getting all tech champs.... how bizarre.
    If it was from a dual crystal then it’s 1/2^5 which is 1/32
    If it was from a regular 5* then it’s 1/6^5 which is 1/7776