**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am the New Boss killer now

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Cmon, enough footage here to the new bosskiller. We all know the new war is more than a little screwed for more than moderately skilled players. Its a chore, like Duel Skirmish became with robots giving easy 4 stars.

And i dont mind as much increase in potion count as long as defender kills counted. Else its gonna be even more crappy.
  • Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Afrid wrote: »
    0pTimus wrote: »
    Yea new war starting, time to hit the Glory store of Revivers and Pots ;)

Actually it's the opposite, we played 3 wars and no one in our alliance have used a single revive.the nodes are too easy that you could take them on without removing the linked nodes

Well thats something People from Kabam never ever want to hear... Ever .....never ever ever .... :D
    Duel Skirmish became with robots giving easy 4 stars.

kindly explain, easy 4* ?
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Yea new war starting, time to hit the Glory store of Revivers and Pots ;)

Actually it's the opposite, we played 3 wars and no one in our alliance have used a single revive.the nodes are too easy that you could take them on without removing the linked nodes

Well thats something People from Kabam never ever want to hear... Ever .....never ever ever .... :D
    Duel Skirmish became with robots giving easy 4 stars.

kindly explain, easy 4* ?

Duel Skirmish was meant to be fun, finding the right champs, fighting them even when they are a high PI to try and gain max points. Now you have Trucos or someone in ally chat give you name of duel skirmish character, someone who pulled a new 4 star at level 7. Then its fighting him. Whats the skill in that.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I think this is simply a terminology issue.
    "Boss Killer" in the context of games like this, does NOT mean that you have a killed a boss (or mini boss in this case)

Instead "BOSS KILLER" typically refers to those with exceptional skills and taking down high rank, highly buffed boss nodes without using any or at least negligible amounts of potions or revives depending if linked node are still up etc.

In this context, I'd say your official title would be more like "dedicated alliance member". SO good for you. Those can be really hard to come by as well! :)

I think you are wrong on your terminology. A boss killler is the one that kills the boss. Bc of this change, I can now kill a miniboss using 15 items. But unfortunately, then I have to wait for boss to be almost dead before I can get my boss killer title--usually about 5 hits or less is best then I'm the boss killer for that war. If kabam would let me spend limitless items, I could be a boss killer supreme though. I'm with ya @0pTimus, now that war has changed to let guys like us be bosskillers, why does kabam limit me on the number of items I can use? It's discriminatory
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Well i have used the term BOSS KILLER in context of someone who kills the AW Final Boss, and not the terminology (someone who is highly skilled enough to kill the boss with minimal efforts/ revivers), so if kabam is giving the opportunity for everyone to be a boss killer then why cap the item use? in real world it will actually help kabam with revenues from selling items.

so to sum it up, i am the New BOSS killer in AW 2.0 and i would really appreciate if the cap on item use is increased or removed all together.

If they bring back defender kills I won't mind that at all.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    guys stop harassing the newbie.
    BTW newbie git gud
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    This was an awesome point. The sad part is op is right. The new war is spend items. We lost our last war we had 34 deaths and they had 134. One guy screwed up and didn't take the right path and we lose. Sucks
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    "I like it! It's easy!"

Go play the Beginner Event Quests. War is supposed to be challenging.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Phantom wrote: »
    "I like it! It's easy!"

According to Kabaam it's all bout diversity now
  • Options

I do my whole line, I kill the mini boss and then I kill the final boss even though it's a duplicate 4/55 magic, without dying and you think you're the killer to kill using items? What a killer, hahaha.
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Phantom wrote: »
    "I like it! It's easy!"

According to Kabaam it's all bout diversity now

No game mode is diverse. In AQ, all you face is Magiks and Symbioids, and Dormammu is always the boss. In Event Quest exploration, we have to fight the same losers over and over again. But in War? The only game made where the users are spending money to create their own quest and have to rank people up to place? No, that has to be diverse.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    This thread is a mindfuck
  • Options
    I do my whole line, I kill the mini boss and then I kill the final boss even though it's a duplicate 4/55 magic, without dying and you think you're the killer to kill using items? What a killer, hahaha.

i guess i have already made my point about the ""Boss Killer" bit
  • Options
    15 is very low specially against boss like Nightcrawler or Magik.

False, Nightcrawler is a garbage boss, take him down everytime with 0 deaths, and a good Magik/Guillotine user can take out a magik with 0 deaths too.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

False, Nightcrawler is a garbage boss, take him down everytime with 0 deaths, and a good Magik/Guillotine user can take out a magik with 0 deaths too.

How is Guillotine supposed to help?
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    GbSarkar wrote: »

How is Guillotine supposed to help?

you can heal reverse the limbo so time it right and double the damage.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I think I may be slow on the uptake but pretty sure now that OP is just sarcastic. Making a point about who is boss killer now (anyone with enough pots and revives). Am I right OP?
  • Options
    Lmao. Read the whole thread and your question is answered
  • Options

Good for you. But all @0pTimus and I want to do is the same thing (but using the items kabam tells us we can have). It used to be that my alliance would get frustrated with me that I could only clear 3 tiles before using all of my items and dying--around 15 deaths a war. My ally used to get frustrated with me for that. But now, the tiles are so easy and dying doesn't matter, my alliance encourages me to spend items in war and don't care that i die! I just am worried when we get into tier 6 war, it may be harder, so I want the item cap removed so I don't feel discouraged if I can't kill the boss anymore.
  • Options
    I think I may be slow on the uptake but pretty sure now that OP is just sarcastic. Making a point about who is boss killer now (anyone with enough pots and revives). Am I right OP?

enlightened one have we here.(i am saying it right? not a much of yoda fan)