**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most unstoppable champ + hacks in Incursions?

centennialcentennial Posts: 77
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I wanted to have a place to share and hear people’s stories about having champions become unbelievable during an incursion run. Today my brother and I were playing an incursion and he had Venom the Duck and Buff cornucopia and he was beating the 30,000 bosses in a few hits, regenerating all his life back, and just being all around crazy. Please share some of your experiences below!

Comments

• Options
    Best I’ve ever done is I had Star-lord (sig 200) and picked up every Fury back imaginable, including getting a fury each time a non damaging debuff expires on the defender and +35% power for each fury I gain- I just spammed special 2
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    My team is Captain Marvel, Fury and Quake.

I mostly use Captain Marvel. Buff Cornucopia, Attribute Boost, Tide Of Combat and any smaller hack that improves your fury, attack rating, or armor breaks. If all goes well fights are parry, combo, sp2, over. Still works up to room 7 or 8, and it’s not much harder after.

It’s a great combo of hacks for Quake too, she gains a bunch of furies from tide of combat, she ticks roughly 1k damage while charging and aftershock ticks for at least 10k.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Quake with attribute boost, tide of combat, and impact purge
  • Options

I didn’t even think about Quake and Impact Purge... must be insane. Unfortunately I don’t have a 5* Quake but that’s interesting

• Options

My team is Captain Marvel, Fury and Quake.

I mostly use Captain Marvel. Buff Cornucopia, Attribute Boost, Tide Of Combat and any smaller hack that improves your fury, attack rating, or armor breaks. If all goes well fights are parry, combo, sp2, over. Still works up to room 7 or 8, and it’s not much harder after.

It’s a great combo of hacks for Quake too, she gains a bunch of furies from tide of combat, she ticks roughly 1k damage while charging and aftershock ticks for at least 10k.

Oh my about Quake Lmao- I’ve used 5 star CMM in Incursions before and she seemed insane but I didn’t get as good of a load out. Makes perfect sense though.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I didn’t even think about Quake and Impact Purge... must be insane. Unfortunately I don’t have a 5* Quake but that’s interesting

it’s stupid levels of fun
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Rogue is insane in incursions it hurts because it makes you wonder if kabam just tweaked her a lil bit what she can be.

Angela is great especially when you’re able to add debuffs from her strikes again makes you wonder what she can be if she was able to cause bleed from her sword
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Claire Voyant plus Perpetual offence is just stupid. Can easily solo linked bosses in sector 10 Zone 8/9 due to the regen. Even better with Tide of Combat
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    VTD on buff cornucopia shreds too