**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Against all the odds, I still did it.

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 817 ★★★★
I looked at my roster and decided to do Variant 5 with whatever champs I had.

Chapter 1:
Used whatever Symbiote or Spiderverse champions I had.

For quest 2, I swiped Starky with a 3 star Mephisto and took the Iceman path.

Chapter 2:
Dr Voodo mvp. Used Jane Foster for chain stun and it kinda worked.

I had no viable poison immune champion for Scarlet Witch so, I begged her not to activate poison :P

Chapter 3:
Venom and Symbiote Supreme mvp.

Doctor Voodo melted the chunky boy Venom in the final quest.

And here is the result:

Haven’t opened the rewards yet so, I’m hoping for the good stuffs. All in all, it was a mixed experience for me. I’m not a fan of limiting specific champions for a event and having to bring niche counters for some road blocks.Big numbered attack values didn’t help either.But I think anyone with good enough skill, required champions and a little pinch of units can do this Variant :D

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Did you use VTD for any other armor fight? Heard he shreds them
  • Options
    I have a smiling roster to yours and want to try varient 5 again. Did you use a good amount of units or a stash of revives and pots?
  • Options

I have a smiling roster to yours and want to try varient 5 again. Did you use a good amount of units or a stash of revives and pots?

Only had to use units on revives for some boss fights. If I died on the earlier fights, I would quit and start all over again. I did quit quite a lot.
    Oh wow man ima have to try it again then. My team so far is 6* SS, 4* starky, 4* venom, 5* mojo and 5* VtD. Who did you use for KP?
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Wow, that’s really impressive! It gives me hope. Did you have to use lots of units or do you just have mad skills?
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Mayis said:

Oh, you're very good! Congrats!

I got wrecked by that Mojo in quest 1 with the team of R4 CLaire and Venom, R2 Magik, 6 star R1 VTD and 4 star maxed out Doom :D What path u took there? Maybe the left one?

The left path was easy if you have venom. Heavy counter for iron man iw and heavy till you get armour up for havok.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I rank 2'ed venom and he demolished v5 completion for me. It was fun with him.